The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Growing up, we always had a giveaway for the best-decorated house on Halloween – and rightly so, because my mom is an amazing baker. We always had halloween cupcakes to give out, and everyone loved them. We’d have a big bowl of them sitting out on the kitchen counter, and everyone would race to get their hands on one. My brother and I would usually hog them all, but everyone in our family is pretty sweet so they usually let us have them anyway. Even now, fresh Halloween cupcakes are one of my all-time favorite things.
-How many mini black licorice cupcakes can I make?
You can make 24 mini black licorice cupcakes.
-Where can I purchase mini black licorice cupcakes?
You can purchase mini black licorice cupcakes at most grocery stores.
-What is mini black licorice cupcake?
Mini black licorice cupcakes are a mini version of black licorice cupcakes. They are made with black licorice cupcake batter and are decorated with black licorice frosting.
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- black decorator gel
- 1/3 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1.75 cups cake flour
- 1 tablespoon ground anise
- 2 tablespoons ground anise
- 32 gumdrops
- 2 large eggs
- 16 pieces rope licorice
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup whole milk
Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and anise.
- Add sugar, molasses, and butter and mix until fully combined.
- Mix in eggs, oil, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add milk and mix until just combined.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- When the cupcakes are done, remove them immediately from the tins and leave them on a cooling rack (or just on your counter if you don’t own a cooling rack) to cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat butter on high speed with an electric mixer for three minutes until light and fluffy.
- Mix in powdered sugar a little bit at a time.
Mix in anise and salt.
Pipe on cooled cupcakes.
- Cut half of the gumdrops in half with a knife or scissors.
- Cut each piece of rope licorice into 8 pieces. Trim the pieces so they hang halfway off the edge of a cupcake when placed in the center of the cupcake.
- Place one gumdrop and the top half of one the gumdrop that were cut in half on each cupcake as the spider’s head and body.
- Arrange 8 of the cut licorice pieces around the body of each spider.
- Dot each spider’s head twice with decorating gel to make the eyes.
‘ ); ?–>