The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
When I was younger, my mom used to make the best banana cupcakes with nutella frosting. I loved them so much that I would beg her to make them for me every time she made a batch. I would never say no to a plate of banana cupcakes with Nutella frosting.
Whenever I make banana cupcakes for myself, I always make a double batch so that I can freeze some for later. I never know when I might get a craving for a cupcake and not have time to make them myself.
Even though I can never resist eating a banana cupcake whenever I get the chance, I always enjoy the unique flavor combinations that can be created with the frosting. I often make batches that are flavored with different types of nuts, chocolate, and even Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups.
There’s just something about a banana cupcake with Nutella frosting that makes it the perfect dessert. I know that I’ll always love these cupcakes and I hope that you’ll give them a try soon.
FAQ for Banana Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting
1) What are the ingredients in this recipe?
-All ingredients in this recipe are estimated to be 2000 words long.
-The ingredients in this recipe are:
-1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
-3/4 cup all-purpose flour
-1/2 cup light brown sugar
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/4 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-2 large eggs
-1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium bananas)
-1 1/2 cups Nutella
-1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
-1/4 cup butter, melted
-1/4 cup Nutella, melted
-1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2) How do I make the frosting?
-To make the frosting, first beat the butter, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl until mixture is smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in mashed banana and Nutella. Beat in confectioners’ sugar until frosting is smooth. Add melted butter and melted Nutella. Stir in vanilla extract.
3) How long will the frosting last?
-The frosting will last in the refrigerator for several days.
-The frosting will last in the freezer for several weeks.
4) Can I serve the cupcakes without the Frosting?
-Yes, you can serve the cupcakes without the frosting.
Banana Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour blend
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter , room temperature
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 medium overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the cupcakes – Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a cupcake pan with paper liners; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugar and butter together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, mashed banana, and buttermilk and continue to beat until combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients just till combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the liners, filling 2/3 full (about 1/4 cup of batter per cupcake).
- Bake for 23-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting-In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter, Nutella, and powdered sugar on medium speed until combined and creamy.
Makes 12-15 cupcakes.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.