The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
To my dad, there is no greater pleasure in life than sitting around the campfire, eating s’mores cookies. He’s been eating them since he was a kid, and they are now one of his favorite things to do.
Dad loves how the campfire lights up the sky and the aroma of the cookies filling the air. He savors every single one, making sure to savor the moment and enjoy every bite.
Even though it is something that he loves, Dad has to be careful about how many s’mores cookies he eats. He doesn’t want to get too big and embarrass himself in front of his friends.
But no matter how many he eats, Dad always manages to find a few more to enjoy at home. He can’t help but smile when he takes a bite of one of his favorite cookies, and he knows that his friends would be happy to see him enjoying something that he loves so much.
How to make smores cookies:
– Preheat your oven to 350°F.
– Spread 1/2 cup of peanut butter on the bottom of each cookie.
– Sprinkle 1/2 cup of chocolate chips on top of the peanut butter.
– Close each cookie with a half of a marshmallow.
– Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are crispy and chocolatey.
How do you make smores cookies with allergy-friendly ingredients:
– Replace the peanut butter with 1/4 cup of sunflower seed butter.
– Replace the chocolate chips with 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life unsweetened chocolate chips.
– Replace the marshmallows with 1/4 cup of roasted unsalted peanuts.