The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Pina Colada Cupcakes are a delicious way to enjoy the taste of rum without having to drink the actual beverage. Rum is a great choice for these cupcakes because it has a sweet, rich flavor that is perfect for adding depth of flavor to the cupcake batter. If you are looking for a rum that will give your cupcakes a strong flavor, then use a dark rum such as Gosling’s Black Seal or Demerara. If you want a lighter rum flavor, then use an amber or light rum such as Captain Morgan’s White Label.
My children love piña colada cupcakes! They always ask for them when we go to the bakery. I never knew how much they loved them until I made them myself. It’s so fun to watch them gobble them up. I always have to have a few on hand in case they get lonely at parents parties.
How do I make pina colada cupcakes?
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and pineapple juice.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together egg, butter and pineapple juice. Add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Pour batter into cupcake liners. Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
6. frost with cream cheese frosting, whipped cream or pineapple cream cheese filling.