The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
My friends and I were out celebrating one of their birthdays and we all got a little carried away. We went to this bakery and they had these cheesecake brownie pies and we just had to have them. We each put down a generous amount of cheesecake inside the pie crust and topped it with some brown sugar and chocolate chips. As we were eating, we were cracking up and having the time of our lives. The cheesecake brownie pie was the best thing ever and we would recommend it to anyone.
What is the cheesecake brownie pie recipe called?
The cheesecake brownie pie recipe is called “Pretzel crust cheesecake brownie pie.”
How long does it take to make the cheesecake brownie pie?
It takes about 3 hours to make the cheesecake brownie pie.
What ingredients are required to make the cheesecake brownie pie?
To make the cheesecake brownie pie, you will need:
-1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
-1/2 cup granulated sugar
-1/4 cup light brown sugar
-1 large egg
-1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 cup cold water
-1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
-1 cup granulated sugar
-1 large egg
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
-1/4 teaspoon baking powder
-Pinch of salt
-1 cup pecans, toasted (see Note)
-1/4 cup melted butter
To make the crust:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie dish with butter. Sprinkle flour, baking powder, and salt into butter; pulse several times to combine. Pulse in water until mixture forms a soft dough.
2. Roll dough out to 1/2-in.-thick (12-mm-) film on a lightly floured surface. Transfer dough to prepared pan. Trim edge of dough to even with edge of pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool crust in pan on a wire rack.
To make the filling:
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar together until smooth. Add egg, and beat until smooth. Add flour and baking powder; beat until smooth.
2. Add pecans and melted butter to cream cheese mixture; stir until combined. Pour cheesecake filling over crust.
3. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the cheesecake is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool cheesecake in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
Note: To toast pecans, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add pecans and cook, stirring often, until nuts start to Browns, about 5 minutes.