The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
I love Gevelsde speculaas cake (gevulde speculaas)! My family has been making it for as long as I can remember. My grandma would start the recipe by melting some butter in a saucepan and thenadding the dry ingredients. She’d stir until everything was combined and then pour the batter into a baking dish. My mom wouldbake the cake for about an hour, until it was a nice golden brown. My favorite part of the cake is the filling. My grandma would put cloves, nutmeg,and cinnamon into the batter, and then fill the cake with a layer of cream cheese and whipped cream. The flavor is unbelievable! Even now, after all these years, I can’t resist a piece of Gevelsde speculaas cake.
What ingredients are in speculaas cake?
– Speculaas (speculaas cake mix, oil, Baker’s Dam Decorating Sugar, eggs, water, spices)
– Butter orMargarine (for greasing pan)
– Cakes or Pie Tin (for baking)
How big is a single serving of speculaas cake?
– A single serving size is 1/2 cup cake, which is equal to 3.5 oz.
Can speculaas cake be frozen?
– No, speculaas cake is not meant to be frozen.
Can speculaas cake be made in advance and frozen?
– Yes, speculaas cake can be made in advance and frozen.