The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Every Thanksgiving, my grandma makes a big trifle of brownies and cream. My brothers and I love it, and she always insists on giving some to anyone who stops by for dinner. It’s definitely one of our family traditions.
What is the recipe for brownie trifle?
-1 pint heavy cream
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
-1/4 teaspoon baking powder
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
-1/4 cup white chocolate, melted
-1/4 cup Kahlua
-1/4 cup chopped toasted nuts
-1/4 cup marshmallows
-1/4 cup whipped cream
How to make brownie trifle:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
2. Cut the brownies into bite-sized pieces.
3. cream the heavy cream and sugar in a electric mixer until the sugar is dissolved. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until well combined. Add the extract and melted butter and mix until well combined. Add the brownies and mix until well combined. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
6. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and Kahlua together.
7. pour the melted chocolate over the brownies and let sit for 1-2 minutes before serving.
8. Top with the toasted nuts, marshmallows, and whipped cream.