The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
One day, I was baking chocolate butter cake and I accidentally added too much butter. I let the cake bake for a bit longer so it would be dry and crumbly, and then I chopped it into pieces and put it in the fridge. Later that day, I took out the chocolate butter cake and I shared it with my friend. We laughed because it tasted disgusting.
– What kind of chocolate should I use for the cake?
– Can I use butter in place of oil?
– How much chocolate should I use?
– How long will the cake keep?
– Is the chocolate flavor overpowering?
– Can I make this cake without chocolate chips?
– What’s the best way to frost this cake?
– Is this a chocolate cake or a chocolate butter cake?
– Should I use a chocolate that’s 80% or higher?
– Yes, you can use butter in place of vegetable oil.
– You should use at least 3/4 cup (170 grams) of chocolate, but up to 1 cup (240 grams) of chocolate.
– The cake will last for about 2 days.
– The chocolate flavor is not overpowering and can be omitted if desired.
– You can make this cake without chocolate chips.
– This is a chocolate cake.