The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
It was a crisp October evening and I was out for a walk. I had just finished up work and I was looking forward to some holiday relaxation. I had some iced pumpkin cookies in my shopping cart, and I was planning on stopping at the grocery store on the way home to get some ice for them.
As I walked down the street, I could smell the delicious aroma of hot pumpkin cookie dough in the air. I made my way to the grocery store, walked in, and headed to the baking section. I saw the cookies and I couldn’t resist. I picked up a pack of them and went to the checkout.
As I was putting the groceries away, I noticed that it was starting to get cold outside. I decided to put the cookies in the freezer so that they would be cold when I ate them later. I put the cookies in a Ziploc bag and headed to the car.
As I was walking to my car, I saw a group of kids walking down the street. They were all carrying pumpkin bags, and I could tell that they were going to a party. I thought to myself, “I bet they would love some iced pumpkin cookies.”
I walked up to the kids and said, “Hey, have any of you guys seen any iced pumpkin cookies around?” They all shook their heads no, and I could tell that they were disappointed.
I said, “I’m sorry, but I don’t have any iced pumpkin cookies for you. Maybe next time.”
I could tell that they were disappointed, but at least they were polite. I headed back to my car and put the cookies in the freezer. I had a feeling that I would be needing them later.
How to make pumpkin cookies that are really good?
– Do not overwork the dough. Overworking the dough will cause it to be tough and dry.
– spraying the dough with an ice cream shooter works great for creating nice shaped cookies.
– Be sure to use real pumpkin puree in your cookies, not pumpkin pie filling. The real thing has a more characteristic flavor that is perfect in pumpkin cookies.
– Scrape the seeds from the pumpkin before consuming. The seeds are a key ingredient in the flavor of pumpkin cookies.
– Be sure to store your cookies in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.