The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
My kids love chewy lime sugar cookies! They usually ask for them at our house whenever we have cookies. They love how the lime flavor tastes with the sugar cookie. I love that my kids love these cookies and that they are simple to make.
Q: What is the size of the cookies?
A: The size of the cookies will vary depending on how big or small you make them. Some people like them bigger, some people like them smaller. It all depends on your preference.
Q: How do I make them?
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Add in the sugar and lime juice and stir until everything is well combined.
5. Slowly add in the butter, stirring until the mixture is smooth.
6. Dropping tablespoons of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet will result in cookies that are about 2-3 inches in diameter.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
8. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.