The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
My grandma loves small-batch apple pie bars. She always has a batch in the freezer, and when I visit her she always makes sure to give me a few. They’re my favorite, and I always enjoy going home to get one.
Even though they’re my favorite, I never really knew what made them so special. I was finally able to figure out the secret when I visited her last.
My grandma makes her own apple pie filling in small batches. She starts by mixing together equal parts of apple and sugar, then she stirs in a little cinnamon and nutmeg. Next, she409 loads all of the mixture into agreased and floured pie crusts.
Once the filling is in, she covers the pies with a layer of rolled out pastry dough. She cuts a few small vent holes in the top of the dough, then sprinkles a little cinnamon and sugar over the top.
Finally, she places the pies in a preheated oven and bake them for about 40 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
Whenever I visit my grandma, I always make sure to get a few of her apple pie bars. They’re a guaranteed good time, and I know I’ll always love them.
– What are small batch apple pie bars?
– How do I make small batch apple pie bars?
– What are the ingredients in small batch apple pie bars?
– Is small batch apple pie bars good for you?
– Are small batch apple pie bars gluten-free?
– Are small batch apple pie bars dairy-free?
– Are small batch apple pie bars vegan?
– Are small batch apple pie bars made with sugar?
– Are small batch apple pie bars made with gluten?
– What are the health benefits of small batch apple pie bars?
– Where can I buy small batch apple pie bars?