The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
My kids absolutely adore coconut macadamia nut chocolate chip cookies. I tried making them a few times, but they always turn out so dense and heavy that I can never eat more than a few. So, I decided to ask them how they make them so good. They told me that they use a lot of coconut and macadamia nuts in the batter, which gives the cookies a melt in your mouth texture. They also add chocolate chips, which add a delicious chocolate flavor. Needless to say, we’ve been making these cookies ever since and they’re always a big hit.
1. What are the ingredients in these cookies?
– Chocolate chips
2. What is the nutritional info for these cookies?
– Calories: 194
– Fat: 9g
– Saturated fat: 1g
– Carbohydrates: 21g
– Sugars: 10g
– Sodium: 80mg
3. Are these cookies vegan?
– These cookies are NOT vegan because they contain coconut oil.
4. Can these cookies be made gluten-free?
– These cookies are gluten-free IF you use gluten-free chocolate chips.