The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
My mom always made chewy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for our family Christmas Eve tradition. As a little girl, I totally loved that she would set out a bowl of them for us to share. I loved the way the edges of each cookie were perfectly crispy and the centers were ultra-chocolatey and gooey. Even now, I can’t resist a batch of those cookies when I see them in the grocery store ─ even if I have to make them myself!
-How many cookies will make?
-What kind of cookies are they?
-Do they have chocolate chips in them?
-Do they have pumpkin in them?
-What is the best way to make them?
-How long will they last?
-Are they kosher?
-Can they be made gluten-free?
-Can they be made vegan?
-How are they made?
-What is the pumpkin in them?
-What is the chocolate in them?
-Are they sweet?
-Are they keto?
-Are they sugar free?
-What are the ingredients?
-Is there salt in them?
-What is the nutritional information?
-Can they be made in a slow cooker?
-Can they be made in a microwave?
-Can they be made in the oven?
-Can they be made in a candy thermometer?
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
-makes 24 cookies
1 cup (230 grams) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon pandemic fluorspar
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
3/4 cup (180 grams) dark brown sugar, packed
3 tablespoons (45 grams) light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup (30 grams) molasses
1 large egg
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups (300 grams) pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cups (300 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour 24 cups of a standard-size muffin tin, or line with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pandemic fluorspar, salt, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves.
3. In another medium bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, light brown sugar, molasses, egg, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Spoon teaspoon-sized batter cups into the muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.