The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
It was a hot day and Melissa was looking for an excuse to leave the office and breathe some fresh air. She decided to make some customizable nutella cookies. She started by grabbing a bowl, a spoon, and a jar of Nutella. She mixed the Nutella and spooned it into the cookies. She put the cookies on a baking sheet and let them cool. After they cooled, she put them in a plastic bag and took them to her office to share with her friends. Everyone loved the cookies and they all said that they would want to make them themselves.
-What type of nutella should I use?
-How long will the cookies take to bake?
-Do I have to refrigerate them?
-Is sugar necessary?
-Are there any other ingredients that I need to know about?
-For the cookies: What type of nutella should I use?
– Nutella with hazelnut extract or chocolate hazelnut extract are the most popular.
– How long will the cookies take to bake?
– The cookies will take about 20-25 minutes to bake.
– Do I have to refrigerate them?
– No, the cookies are not meant to be refrigerated. However, if you do not want them to be too soft, you can refrigerate them for about an hour.
– Is sugar necessary?
– No, sugar is not necessary for the cookies. They can be made with honey or agave nectar instead.
– Are there any other ingredients that I need to know about?
– For the cookies: You will need baking powder, salt, and butter.